Club Laurus Update
Following the Government roadmap to the easing of coronavirus restrictions, Club Laurus moved into phase three of reopening on 17th May.
However, there are still some restrictions that we need to follow. The following guidance has been issued:
All indoor organised adult sport/activity can resume within capacity limits
- If you have a regular indoor block booking then a member of the team will have already been in touch regarding your renewal.
- Adult fitness classes can resume within capacity limits.
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 specific measures we have in place upon your return.
- Please note indoor adult sport are permitted if you are from two households or within groups of up to six people.
- Organised adult sport can take place following National Governing Bodies (NGB) guidance.
- You will be able to book any available slots through our usual booking system or via the telephone.
Again, we thank you for your continued support as we prepare to welcome you back.
In the meantime, if you do have any questions or need to speak to us then feel free to send us an email at [email protected] or call us on 0161 507 5308.
All the team at Club Laurus
|Monday||5:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Tuesday – Thursday||6:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Friday||5:00 pm – 10:00 pm|
|Saturday*||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||9:00 am – 5:00 pm|
*Off peak 5-6pm and Saturdays
|Laurus Cheadle Hulme||Adult||Junior|
|Sports Hall||Whole Hall||Peak||£44.00||£38.00|